Applications have now closed for 2019. Applicants will be advised of the outcome of their application by 30 April, 2019.
The Diversity in Agriculture Leadership Program (DiALP) mentoring opportunity is designed for aspiring female leaders, 25 years and over, with a passion for agriculture. The Program will match successful applicants with a mentor nominated by a DiALP Partner. The mentorship will run from May 2019 to October 2019. With their mentor, each mentee will establish ‘leadership goals’, outline steps to achieving these goals and put, in place steps to measure progress towards these goals.
Graduates of the program will go on to be a part of a valuable alumni of skilled female leaders with aspirations to apply their leadership skills across the agricultural sector.
- Applicants are required to provide an up-to-date CV.
- Applicants should address the following selection criteria.
- The names and contact details of three (3) references are required.
- DEADLINE EXTENDED: Applications must be submitted by midnight 1 April, 2019.
- Describe your interest, skills and experience in agriculture and the industries that support it?
- How would you describe ‘leadership’?
- Outline your leadership aspirations and the steps you have taken to date to realise these aspirations.
- Describe why you are interested in being a part of the Diversity in Agriculture Leadership Program?
- Apart from the Diversity in Agriculture Leadership Program, what plans do you have to progress your leadership journey?
- Outline your time availability to commit to the Program, should you be successful, keeping in mind the requirement is to dedicate a minimum of 75 hours to the program.
- Do you believe your gender has constrained your leadership aspirations to date? Are there any other factors that have been restrictive?