Whether you have an idea or not, SproutX is after talent for its Pre-Accelerator program. Applications close on 30 September 2017.
The Pre-Accelerator is back for 2017! It's an opportunity for you to take an agtech startup idea and create a business from it.
The Pre-Accelerator offers:
- Free 6 week course
- Up to 5 mini lectures a week via video stream
- One-on-one mentoring sessions with Australia's top agtech advisers
- Exclusive access to industry leaders
- Mastermind agtech community access
- Interactive learning & pitch training
- Principles of Lean StartUp
- Pitch Training
- MVP (Minimum Viable Product)
- Investor Fundraising
- Product Management
- PR & Brand
- Legal & Intellectual Property
- Minimum 10 fllexible hours a week of working on the program. The program is after hours, keep your day job!
- Can be done remotely via online and video chat. Program starts 4th of Oct.
- Passion for entrepreneurship and/or agriculture!
In 2016 over 6 teams from the Pre-Accel program were invested in and valued at over $500k each. It's an incredible opportunity that's absolutely free - apply now. The application takes approximately 20 minutes. Once you submit your application, you will still be able to edit it. No changes can be made after the deadline September 30, 2017.