They may be interested in Cotton Gap - a program that supports and connects school leavers, linking them to opportunities in the cotton industry straight after school. Cotton Gap is facilitated by Cotton Australia.
- 17 positions available for school leavers seeking a gap year
- Work opportunities available in NSW (Hillston, Warren, Wee Waa and Moree) and Queensland (Goondiwindi, Mungindi and Talwood)
- Positions available on both family and corporate farms in some of the industry’s most reputable and impressive farming enterprises
- Multiple opportunities available on single farms affording the option for friends to work together
- Accommodation, in many cases, will be provided
- Support and networking opportunities being developed for participants
Please share this information to interested school-leavers, families and employers.
For more information about the Cotton Gap program, click here
Students seeking additional information are encouraged to contact Cotton Australia Graduate Policy Officer Claudia Vicary to request details of the positions available:
Photo by Justin Yarrow (left) with Sarah Mulligan (right)