On 21 November, Australia will celebrate National Agriculture Day!
This year’s theme is #GrowForGood – highlighting how agriculture makes the world a little better each year by feeding more people, and becoming more sustainable.
There are lots of ways to get involved, but here are our Top 5:
- Enter the AgDay Photo Comp – visit the AgDay photo comp page to upload your #GrowForGood pics to win a prize draw.
- Share the love on social media – download and share the AgDay social media posts, or get creative and share your own with the hashtags #AgDayAU and #GrowForGood.
- Attend or host an AgDay event – get along to one of the AgDay events happening around the country, or register to host your own.
- Rock your green shirt – wherever you are, show your support by wearing your brightest green shirt on AgDay.
- Bring agriculture into the classroom – we’ve developed a series of educational videos and resources for use in schools on AgDay. Check them out here and get your school involved!
To keep in the loop on all things AgDay, register your interest at www.agday.org.au and stay tuned to the #AgDayAU hashtag on social media.