Telstra are offering all AustralianFarmers’ readers a discount on selected devices! Keep reading to find out how you can save.
Telstra is aware that even if there is a mobile base station close to your property, obstructions such as buildings, vehicles, trees, hills etc. can reduce the signal level. So, as Telstra continue to work hard to improve regional coverage with new base stations and 4G satellite small cell technology, there are some low cost devices available which can help improve your coverage.
Telstra are pleased to offer AustralianFarmers’ readers and NFF members discounted prices on three coverage extension devices:
- Telstra Go Repeater – $50 discount
- Telstra Smart Antenna – $50 discount
- Yagi Antenna – $10 discount
If you’re not familiar with the devices, they work by wirelessly replicating or ‘repeating’ a mobile signal which helps to connect from further away or where signal may struggle to penetrate, like indoors. Unlike illegal repeaters, Telstra Go has undergone stringent testing in our labs to ensure it complies with Australian conditions.
More information is available at Telstra.com.au/coverage-networks/our-coverage .
Below are the instructions on how to claim your discount when you purchase one of the devices.
- Call 13 22 00, provide your number, and then say “Coverage” and then “Mobile”.
- Once you are connected to a Telstra Team Member, you will be assessed for the correct coverage extension solution.
- If you then decide to purchase one of the products, proactively identify yourself as an AustralianFarmers reader by providing the discount code: NFF001
- To be eligible members must have a current Telstra mobile postpaid or fixed account.
- Members will receive the discount on their first OR second bill. Please contact 132200 (say “mobile” and “coverage”) if the discount does not appear by the second bill.