Packed full of veggies, this quick and delicious meal is perfect for those busy week nights. Grab some Aussie pork and your favourite stir fry vegetables and enjoy a yummy meal in 30 minutes!
- 500g pork loin steaks, cut into 2-3cm pieces
- 2 tablespoon teriyaki sauce + 1/3 cup extra
- 2 x 106g packets instant ramen noodles (discard seasonings)
- 1 ½ tablespoon peanut or vegetable oil
- 300g packet fresh superfood stir-fry vegetables (or your choice of stir-fry veggie mix)
- 3 green onions (shallots), trimmed and cut into 1cm slices
- Place pork into a medium bowl. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons of teriyaki sauce. Stir to coat pork. Set aside for 10 minutes.
- Cook noodles in a saucepan of boiling water for 4 minutes. Drain. Cover and keep warm.
- Meanwhile, heat a wok over medium-high heat. Add 1 tablespoon oil and swirl to coat wok. Add pork. Stir-fry for 3-4 minutes or until pork is golden.
- Add remaining 2 teaspoon oil to wok. Add stir-fry vegetable mix and green onions. Stir-fry for 2 minutes.
- Add the extra 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce to wok. Stir-fry for 1 minute or until steaming hot.
- Toss through ramen noodles. Serve topped with a sprinkle of toasted sesame seeds and a scatter of coriander leaves.