Looking for a simple, quick and delicious treat to whip up this weekend? Check out this chocolate and peanut butter slice recipe from Matt Moran.
Matt has shared the recipe with Good Food and Wine ahead of his cooking demo at the upcoming Sydney show. You can book tickets here.
250g smashed Savoradi biscuits
100g icing sugar
200g crunchy peanut butter
200g dark chocolate
50g crunchy peanut butter
Sprinkling of sea salt
1. Line a 9×9 inch baking tray with grease proof paper.
2. Warm the butter, icing sugar and first peanut butter (200g) together in a saucepan.
4. To this mix, fold in the crushed biscuits and spread out into the prepared tray.
5. Melt the chocolate and second peanut butter (50g) in a bowl set over a saucepan of simmering water.
6. Pour over the peanut butter mix and place in the fridge.
7. Leave to chill and set for 3 to 4 hours before cutting into squares.